WAYS OF WORKING: clarity
clarity.
In a world of deep unrest & upheaval, what can help us to cut through? What helps us to navigate in the dense fog of complexity, rendering us a part rather than a competitor fighting against, aiming to control? I love this poem, I aspire to connect to this inner sword which I know oh-too well. Intuition, vulnerability, sensitivity.
What if our schools would equip us rather with the art of navigating the world, other than knowledge that renders pointless the moment we put it out, back into context?
There is an inner sword called Taida
With this inner sword of compassion
It is possible to
Penetrate to a place
Where heaven and earth
Have not yet divided
Where Yin and Yang
Have not yet arrived
When I enter and dwell in this place
I am healed at once
and quickly
Gain the strength to accomplish
my work in the world
- Soho Takuan
