PLAYGROUND: suspending & redirecting

I'm currently reading presence, one of the fundamental works of Scharmer, Jaworski, Senge and Flowers. 

Over the past weeks, suspending was a reoccurring topic. Finally, I found a name for this constant effort - and how it links to group behavior. I started seing where I am on my on path and seing a clear strength in the step that has to follow suspense, namely redirecting.

How do I stay awake to accept what is present, and quickly find out what's the next wise step?
Probably asking for the nature of the story that feels warm is a good start. What more of, what less? 
Taking the next right step, looking around and reorientating again. 

..1 year later, after a webinar with Dave Snowden.. Seems like the systems thinking folks & the complexity people are not too far from each other if we look closer, are they? #multiple descriptions




Photo by Pawel Czerwinski on Unsplash