MOMENTAUFNAHMEN: Hot Stones

The fourth of our team days with the oikos International Team has been framed under the theme of PRACTICING, being together on a journey. The difference of this version of the team days to when I started my own personal journey is outstanding, the willingness of my people to give into what is happening just a little more makes me incredibly happy.

After summarizing & exploring what we want to wrap into our backpacks from these 4 days, we were held in an hour of embodiment practice by a good friend and mentor of mine. In a short reflection after we found ourselves pondering over the question: 'What is the question that is burning in you just now?'

The image coming up for me: hot stones.

Already in the break, facing the sun & breathing deeply, my question took shape with thoughts around what I love, what sparks joy I cannot hold back, my essence, my gift to the world and myself. The one thing that makes me feel most alive, the being in creative play, the moving, the creating, the holding others in the process. The whirling in complexity.

What if I would allow all the stones around these hot stones at the centre to fall away? What would happen to my joy, my life energy, my influence? What would this place look like? 

With awe, I realised that this question in a way might be describing the future I am heading towards in less than a year. What does that mean? What strokes do I want to already dare now? How do I claim this question, which feels more like a decision the longer I think about it? 

The warmth I arrived back in when entering the main room made me release all of my tensions for a moment. What a beautiful group of human beings, how wonderful it can be to be in the open together.
So happy that this seems to beonly the beginning! Deep gratitude and curiosity for all of my next steps. May life unfold in all her colors.