MOMENTAUFNAHMEN: a second Northstar

 I'm sitting in strangely soothing melancholia after 2 days of finding together as a new team with 9 adorable, enthusiastic, quirky human beings. Tired of the hosting, and the intensity of the swirl of emotions of everyone in the room. together, we draw the outlines of a northstar, the second of my term as a president. How beautifully the snippets of our stories danced with each other and gave new light to perspectives that came together talking about needs, purposes, roles for the year. There's a different sense of clarity in this group, and a different sense of possibility. And also for me, things all came with a sense of familiarity and ease, of  'doesn't matter what you say, but how you say it' and 'answers will come in time' .

'So now, we are the board', a realization that at the same time also marks the ending of my first year as a president, and the term of my beautiful board that so dedicatedly stepped in and became my support network and circle of close friends. In a way a setting them free to bring their gifts to other places, while I am staying to invite another circle of conspirators in, and this time together. 

There is a sense of pride when observing myself tending the space, tending it together with my co-president who is only there because over the term of 2 years we crystallized a change that no one ever truly considered possible before. Navigating the most complex of situations with both, fire and grace that I often only carried to my inner circle. Influence, so many traces of influence that have scattered the surface, that seeded the gaps and that are now becoming visible in the rich harvest of the year.

There is a sense of being at the right place, I don't feel the longing to hunt anywhere (but inside myself, from time to time, and into the arms of someone close). When the time is there, the warriors rise one of my favourite authors wrote in the book that convinced me to raise my hand for this here. I see how I answered a call and it feels right to serve, still. Many seeds have been planted in myself, as well and now it feels that the harvest outside finds manifestation in myself as well. Shifting perspectives, a new layer of openness and body connection, amongst so many others. This is just where I am meant to be, and where I will be seeing myself leap ahead once more over the next months, I trust that. 

Love