WAYS OF WORKING: a user manual - how I relate

my ways of working are ways of relating.

this is based on my belief that, in whatever we do, we relate to each other - or also to ourselves. this world is relational and always in movement- and I wish to celebrate this by becoming more aware of the ways I spiral out into this world.

over the past month I took some time to dive deeper and create some clarity on principles and ways of relating. what is needed to serve wholeheartedly and efficiently in this role? how to remain sane and balanced? I explore different topics and share my beliefs and approaches I want to live up to which might make it easier to understand where I'm moving, both for myself and for others. kind of like.. an user manual for my person

this series of blog posts will be a living list of evolving shapes that want to be tried and tinkered as I move into this position. some stuff will fail badly, I will learn and adapt. feedback is always welcome, it keeps me dancing.

are You ready to join me on this journey of collective leadership?

 silhouette photo of mountains