MOMENTAUFNAHMEN: Overwhelm

 I'm just dropping out of a zoom room and I feel present with my whole body.

What happened just now tells me so much about why I am here and what I want to be in service for. 

In this zoom room, overwhelm bursted out of the people I encountered, people who do outstanding work for this organization yet don't see the ground anymore in all of the ongoing turbulences of this tearing current. Frustration, over-whelm, like a wave that presses you under water and no chance to keep your head afloat. No time, always rushing. Hamster wheelin', non-stewarded & undirected growth. A sense of loosing control, whereas control is also not the thing that might serve in this moment.

I intuitively take a deep breath while writing these words. I cannot express how grateful I am for this moment of sharing and deep humility. Pure beauty. Suddenly I see so clearly that this is just the right place for me to be in service. To hold the whole, to induce a more natural breath pattern, to be present to what needs to be spoken, what wants to take shape and what is important right now. 

This means that I probably won't make many new friends or reach crazy leaps of impact in the 'traditional way', but that I'm partnering up with life and tend to these places for the whole team, with all the power this new role promises. 

We are encountering these waves on all levels. Our work is wanted and required as never before. It makes me once more aware of the tremendous need to tighten the sails, to get the ship ready on so many different scales. To gather each and everyone aroud the fire that initially brought us together and, with that light, clarify our individual roles and how they link together in their most powerful ways. How to take time for what is needed, not only for what is necessary. Only then, we might see our impacts thrive on the long-term. Let's be resourceful, practice what we preach. Explore the inner meaning of sustainability together.

I'm all in.

Photo by Oscar Keys on Unsplash